Working Student Demand Planning (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as a Demand Planning Working Student (m/f/d) you will be part of a centralized and international team in our Berlin office responsible for the demand planning and replenishment for our hubs across countries. You will be working on analyzing relevant data (as for instance order patterns) and continually optimize our forecasting and order quantities, specifically impacting the waste and availability of our assortment. As the work of our Demand Planning Team impacts a lot of different departments you will be in touch with various stakeholders across our hubs and headquarters and will be involved on topics cross-functionally.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Work with logistics and operational teams to optimize operations and with commercial teams to support business growth initiatives
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Use a data-driven approach to monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Supporting Demand Planners and other departments on new projects and ad-hoc requests
- Student in a top-tier university, preferably pursuing a Masters in business, economics, logistics, supply chain or a related field
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge with the ability to process and analyze data
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and deliver results independently
- Strong communicator and able to manage stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, any knowledge of German, Dutch or French is considered a plus
- Available as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and training platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- A cool discount on your personal Flink orders; be the first to test new products!
- A modern and dog-friendly office in the heart of Berlin - lots of delicious food options within walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.