Trainee Program - START IN European Business Services Finance and Tax (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10245 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10245 Berlin
Getting started instead of waiting?
Starting in October 2023, we will enter the next round with our START IN trainee program at our Berlin site. Are you looking for a trainee program in the field of finance and tax for Bachelor or Master graduates? Then become part of our Service Hub team. We will prepare you for your future employment with us through various stations. Are you creative, open-minded and interested in digital change? Then apply now and get started with us!
- good Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in the field of economics or comparable studies with a focus on finance and/or tax
- initial practical experience in the form of internships or a working student position would be an advantage
- customer-oriented and analytical way of thinking, as well as a high degree of negotiating skills
- an affinity for numbers and an interest in business topics
- high willingness to learn, commitment and a careful way of working
- distinct ability to work in a team as well as very good communication skills in English, German skills are an advantage
- proficient in MS-Office standard applications
During the 18-month rotation program, you will not only gain a versatile insight into various departments of our international competence and service hub, but also actively shape your career start with us.
- Together with your mentor you will work out a personal development plan, adapted to your individual strengths and interests.
- Here you will get to know different departments, such as Indirect Tax as well as Financial Reporting, of our international competence and service hub.
- Familiarise yourself with different subject areas and thus gain a comprehensive understanding of unit-specific and cross-unit tasks.
- You will take responsibility for exciting (sub-)projects and contribute your own ideas to optimize the services and service delivery of our units.
- During a three-month stay abroad or an assignment at another BASF Group company, you will expand your network and enhance your intercultural skills.
- Please submit your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, Bachelor's/Master's degree certificate in German or English).
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Individual training and participation in our Talent Journey, our internal development programme for employees without management responsibility.
- Transfer to an attractive position upon completion of the programme.
- Individual mentoring during your optional international assignments.
- Gross annual fixed salary: 37,000€, in addition, you can expect a bonus dependent on the company's success as well as individual performance.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future.