Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Tatdocs is a healthcare startup looking to add driven team members to help us build our venture from the ground up! Our aim is to be the premium, direct-to-consumer brand for tattoo removal in the DACH region. Our experienced founders will give you the opportunity to see the venture building process in practice and bring in your ideas and impulses!
- Be the main responsible for our web and mobile codebase and delivery
- Participate in steering the tech stack for our software solutions
- Deliver high quality, clean code that scales and fits our business needs
- Collaborate with UI experts to bring our (web) apps to life
- Establish an innovative tech culture and be proud to share your knowledge
- You want to build something from the ground up and believe in fast, smart execution
- Significant professional experience, preferably in fast-growing, international companies
- Advanced experience with hybrid development solutions
- Hands-on knowledge with Java (or Node.js) API-driven development, as well as OpenAPI/Swagger
- A knack for translating mock-up designs into fully working applications
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction and a proven ability to influence decision-making
- Be a part of something early on and grow into the leading tech role of the startup
- Flexible working conditions: Remote or from Berlin co-working offices
- Mentorship, thriving feedback culture and connections to the Berlin startup scene
- Competitive salary package
- State of the art laptop, monitor, noise-cancelling headphones and other perks
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We're excited to meet you!
Start date: ASAP