Teamleiter Professional Services (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Bremen, Berlin, Leipzig or remote
Full-time or part-time (32 hours or more) experienced professionals
No one is perfect and not all career paths are straightforward. Apply now - even if you don't meet all the requirements.Univention - be open.
Putting control of digitalization back into the hands of the people and organizations that use it and that it affects - that is our goal. With our UCS and UCS@school products, we are creating an open, freely usable platform for the management of digital identities and the integration of IT applications to achieve this. In line with our vision of "Digital Sovereignty for the World," we have developed a unique, open corporate culture that we bring to life every day. It is characterized by open, honest and direct communication across all hierarchies, mutual support and a willingness to transfer and assume responsibility.Your Tasks
- You take responsibility for the satisfaction of our customers and the simultaneous achievement of our own goals
- With your team, you enable the optimal use of our products in the diverse customer environment
- Even challenging and complex projects you lead determined to success
- You lead your high-performing and adaptable team and continuously develop it further
- Day in and day out, you demonstrate your excellence in mastering the magic triangle of projects
- You have extensive experience in leading successful teams
- Your experience in IT project management allows you to deploy your team in a targeted manner
- In addition to quality, you also have the factors of cost and time in mind and weigh their balance carefully
- Enthusiasm is one of your strengths
- You enjoy mastering challenges and acting at eye level with our customers at all levels
- Flexible working hours: We have no core working hours
- Location flexibility: you decide if you want to work from the home office or office or add in a few days of workation
- Ubuntu, Windows or rather macOS? We give you the choice of which operating system you want to work with
- be open. - Our slogan characterizes our corporate culture: We live an open togetherness.
- Every six weeks, a hackathon takes place. Take part and work alone or in a team on topics that interest you
- Digital Sovereignty - Be part of the team and support us in our mission to spread open source technologies
- We support you with a wide variety of training opportunities
Tel: 0421 / 222 32-25
Univention on KununuContact
Feel free to apply online via our application form or by email to email@example.com - stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Please note that our complete application process is digitally mapped. In very few exceptional cases there will be deviations.
If you have any questions, please contact Irene Weingart at Tel: 0421/222 32-25 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to find out more about us in advance, please visit our Inside Univention blog. Here we give you exciting insights into our company.
Apply directly with us
Univention GmbH | Mary-Somerville-Str. 1 | 28359 Bremen, Germany