Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We are looking for a new experienced and analytical team member, to work together with our Supply Chain Management team on optimizing our inventory to ensure the highest product availability and minimize working capital costs, while maintaining liquidity through inventory management to reach business targets.What you can expect in this role
- You will be responsible for your suppliers end to end, from planning to forecast demand and then supply with an optimum supply chain to reach maximum availability for customers
- Also, managing the inventory of high value stock compatible with profitability targets belongs to your area of responsibility
- You improve and update planning systems, reporting landscape and processes (including interfaces with other functional and cross-functional processes, e.g. demand & supply planning, S&OP or SCM strategies, CPFR projects with our suppliers)
- In close collaboration with your colleagues and relevant cross-functional stakeholders, you develop and improve targeted strategies to optimize inventory availability
- In addition to this, you take care of data cleaning and regular analyses for assortment management in terms of stock from the Supply Chain perspective
- Together with the team, you challenge the status quo and ensure continuous improvement of the Supply Chain Management function
- A degree industrial engineering, business administration, supply chain or a comparable field
- Several years of relevant professional experience in supply chain planning, inventory management or similar in a fast-paced technology environment
- Advanced Excel skills (including aggregate functions, linking multiple tables), intermediate SQL skills and experience with data warehouses
- Hands-on experience in performing quantitative analysis on large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for building strong, resilient relationships with our suppliers. German skills are a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously in a results- and performance-oriented manner
- Full transparency: For this role, we have a salary band between 46.000€ and 63.400€ gross per year. The salary that we will offer you will always be within this span and is based on the skills that you show during the recruitment process
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract and will cover the costs for your BVG or Deutschland ticket
- Work-life balance: 29 vacation days, flexible working hours, up to three days of working from home a week and in specific cases the option to work 100 % remotely; the possibility of a paid sabbatical
- flaconi Academy: Actively shape your own career path by taking advantage of our internal and external training opportunities
- We care about your well being: We want to support you also during difficult times. For this, we offer you and your close relatives counseling sessions with mental health professionals
- flaconi Fitness: A wide range of sports options & discounts on memberships
- Family first: Our “emergency-daycare” is there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations to look after your child on site at our office
- Thinking about tomorrow together: flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%
- A comfortable working space with everything you need: High end technical equipment, fruits and drinks, no dress code and dogs are welcome in our office!
- Other perks: Great discounts in our online shop as well with our partner companies, cool team events & company parties!
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Alejandra Velasquez (Talent Acquisition).
flaconi is one of Germany’s leading online beauty and self-care retailers with an extensive portfolio of almost 1000 national and international brands and 50.000 products. Founded in 2011 as one of the first online perfumeries, flaconi is honored to work with more than 700 people from 60 different nations at the flaconi headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg and its fulfillment center in Halle. With the Flaconi Concept Store in Berlin flaconi is also represented in the stationary trade. flaconi has received numerous awards and is also represented in Austria, Poland and France.Company Text
Click to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.