Specialist Business Continuity Management in the DRV data center (m/f/div) (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Specialist Business Continuity Management in the data center DRV (m/f/div)
Location: Berlin, Würzburg | administrative location
Application deadline: March 7, 2024
Employment: Part-time, full-time
Starting date: as soon as possible
Remuneration: Pay group 12 TV EntgO-DRV
Field of activity
We are the joint data center of the German Pension Insurance and design information security for around 50 million insured persons. We develop concepts, implement security elements, communicate and monitor the implementation together with IT and specialist departments. We live IT security for all German Pension Insurance institutions. Support us with your know-how at our locations in Berlin or Würzburg. Together we make pensions, insurance and rehabilitation secure.
- You will support the emergency management expert in the internal definition, implementation and further development of standard processes for emergency preparedness and response, including
- Participating in the design, implementation and evaluation of exercises and training courses on IT emergency management in collaboration with IT operations
- Supporting IT operations in the creation and continuation of emergency response concepts
- Supporting the emergency response team in emergency and crisis situations
- You advise employees in projects and cross-agency working groups in connection with emergency management
- Set up, maintain and further develop a documentation platform for emergency documentation
Willingness to travel on business is required.
- You have successfully completed a university education (Bachelor/Diploma/FH) in the field of IT or a successful completion of a comparable IT qualification or a successful completion of vocational training in the IT sector or a successful completion of comparable IT training or further training
- You already have several years of current professional experience in the IT environment and have
- Knowledge of BCM / ITSCM according to established standards (e.g. BSI 200-4, ISO 22301)
- Knowledge of emergency preparedness and response with a focus on IT operations and
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining documentation
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of planning and conducting emergency drills and knowledge of knowledge and information transfer regarding BCM / ITSCM
- You have the ability to grasp complex issues and are happy to take on tasks on your own initiative
- We look forward to welcoming further communicative, convincing and service-oriented support for our family team
We offer you
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels and open doors and ears
- Independent design with professional exchange in a collegial agile team
- We are a family-oriented company with flexible, service-oriented working hours
- Flexible working and the technical equipment for it are part of the modern IT sector for us
- In addition, we offer you a wide range of specialist and skills-oriented training opportunities
- With the appropriate aptitude and professional experience, there may also be the possibility of an IT allowance
To fill the position, we will conduct a selection interview with the most qualified applicants.
As a data center of the German Pension Insurance, we are an operator of critical infrastructure (KRITIS) and should therefore be willing to undergo possible security checks by the DRV Bund.
This is a body at risk of corruption, so particular reliability and integrity are desired.
Family-friendly working hours
30 vacation days with a 5-day week
Special annual payments and capital-forming benefits
Further education and training opportunities
Company pension scheme (VBL)
Phone: 0160 975 700 88
Mamadou Lamine is already with us. Here is his story:
More about this profession
This job advertisement relates to an area in which women are underrepresented within the meaning of the Federal Equal Opportunities Act. Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund has set itself the goal of promoting the careers of women. We are therefore particularly interested in receiving applications from women.
People with a severe disability or equivalent within the meaning of Section 2 (2) and (3) SGB IX will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified. We welcome applications from people of all nationalities.