Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager - EDITED (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
EDITED has established itself as a well-known international fashion brand that stands out with a detailed design language, extraordinary capsule collections and high-quality basics. Our international creative team in Berlin designs trend focused collections and exclusive styles with a premium feel.
As Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager - EDITED (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the further development and implementation of our influencer and social media strategy.
Sounds interesting? Then apply now!
- Develop and implement EDITED social media and influencer strategy in alignment with the Teamlead of Brand Marketing
- Defining a communication plan and coordinating all activities on the relevant platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+)
- Creation and selection of content for all relevant social media channels in alignment with the Teamlead of Brand Marketing
- Social media monitoring, creation of reports and derivation of fields of action
- Organization and optimization of content (SEO based)
- Create and maintain strong relationships with influencers; and follow up on collaborations and its execution.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Buying and Merchandising teams.
- Completed studies in the field of PR, marketing, communications, media, journalism or comparable training
- Professional experience in the field of social media and influencer marketing for at least 4 years
- Experience in dealing with all common social media networks and online communities
- Technical understanding of the possibilities of social media platforms
- Passion for fashion
- Great interest in styling and photography as well as a flair for trends
- Quick thinking, creativity and strong communication skills
- Hands on and team player
- Become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe
- Company pension plan
- 40% discount in our online store
- Organic fruit and drinks
- Free language courses (German & English)
- Discounted HVV Profi-Card
- Modern office near Hamburg City Hall
- International team
- Agile working environment and cross-functional teams
- Dogs allowed
Due to our strong growth, you can take on responsibility and help shape the company at an early stage. Our team consists of experts from various fields: Fashion, Marketing, Business or Tech - we are united by our passion for what we do. We motivate and support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to your application - preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)
Your Contact Person