Senior System Architect - ADAS/AD (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We are CARIAD, an automotive software company and part of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make the automotive experience safer, more sustainable, more comfortable, more digital, and more fun. Soon, we'll be a team of more than 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We’re looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world. Together with you, we’ll build outstanding digital experiences and products for all Volkswagen Group brands that will transform mobility. Join us as we shape the future of the car and everyone around it.
We are working as a team defining and establishing the system and software architecture for the next level autonomous driving platform. With our deep system and architectural knowledge, we develop highly reliable and robust concepts and support the different stakeholders in the entire project. Within this area we are responsible for the concept solution and implementation of the security topics for the next generation ADAS platform. Together with the function and central architecture teams we are looking for critical loopholes and intrusion gateways into ADAS&AD functions and designing future processes, technologies and architectures to secure the future ADAS&AD world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Evaluate and analyze ADAS/AD System related technical requirements and concepts
- Represent ADAS/AD System architecture in cross domain evaluations
- Drive definition of ADAS/AD Physical Architecture with focus on allocation of components and E/E topology
- Be the go-to person in the organization for driving and managing ADAS/AD architecture decisions
- Collaborate with feature teams on achieving architecture goals based on the architecture runway
- Drive definition and implementation of enablers on solution level
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable technical qualification
- Strong technical background in the field of ADAS/AD (Sensing, communication networks, ECUs, functions)
- Experience in a technical leadership role
- Understanding of key architectural drivers (Safety, Security, SOTIF)
- Affinity for systems engineering
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote / mobile work options
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development