(Senior) Consultant Transaction Analytics (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world . To achieve it, we challenge the status quo and already look today for the answers of tomorrow. Standing still? Not an option. Change? We embrace it and see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that sounds like you, this may be your chance. We’re looking for movers and shakers who help companies, entrepreneurs, individuals and the public sector to solve their most pressing challenges. This requires collaboration on eye-level and often leaving the beaten track – as part of interdisciplinary and multicultural teams all over Germany, Europe and around the globe.
We also want to see you grow, both personally and professionally. That’s why we offer you working models and a wide range of on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual career path. It’s up to you to decide the pace you want to go on that path and the goal you aim to achieve.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Transaction Analytics Team in Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt/Main, Dusseldorf, Hamburg or Berlin you will have responsibility for understanding the key business drivers of your client as well as co-developing our approach with them through the range of digital solutions available across the firm and digital solutions developed in house. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- Advising national and international corporate & financial clients during acquisitions and divestitures
- Providing value to the client through data and analytics-driven insights and factual conclusions as well as providing advice at every step of their journey incl. use of advanced analytics with the help of mathematical-statistical methods and scenario models
- Planning, conception, implementation and integration of solutions from Enterprise-BI, Big Data und Analytics while using state-of-the-art methods of Software- & Data Engineering
- Working closely with all analytics team members as well as forming strong internal links within the wider transaction diligence function as well as other departments in EY
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- A qualification in at least one of two areas with an eagerness to learn the other; Area 1: business administration, corporate finance or accounting , Area 2: data analytics, data science, statistics, computer science.
- Relevant job experience in business intelligence, data analytics (data modelling, databases, statistics) and analytic technologies (particular value in Alteryx and Power BI) or in transaction advisory
- Demonstrable experience in planning, preparing and reviewing deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Motivation to learn and work across the realms of finance and data analytics
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English; German is advantageous
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
We know that exceptional service for our clients starts with highly satisfied and motivated people. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits: from flexible working and international assignments to education and trainings, sport and leisure programs, employee discounts and retirement plans.
Find out more about your benefits at EY .
Want to lead change? Become part of our team.
Apply now via our job portal: .
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page .
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.