Senior Consultant Hydrogen () (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Since 1922, FICHTNER has been supporting exciting projects in the fields of energy, environment, renewable energies, water management, and consulting and IT as one of the leading independent engineering and consulting companies. In the Fichtner Group, you can expect a unique combination of a long-term oriented family business coupled with diversity, dynamism and flat hierarchies. We want to develop the infrastructure of tomorrow together with you and can offer you a wide range of development opportunities.
Senior Consultant Hydrogen (m/f/x)Your Tasks
In our challenging projects, you will be deployed in a variety of ways according to your personal strengths. You will independently handle projects, lead the team and be the first point of contact for our clients. We will develop the main focus of your work together with you according to your individual skills and goals from among the following areas:
- Developing national hydrogen strategies and roadmaps as well as deriving recommendations for action in politics, economy and society.
- Monitoring the energy and climate policy discussions at national and international level on regulatory issues, such as the certification of green hydrogen or the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM).
- Preparing market and potential analyses as well as concept and feasibility studies along the various elements of the value chain for hydrogen and its derivatives.
- Performing strategic monitoring and assessment of global market developments in the hydrogen segment and related areas of the energy sector.
- Conducting techno-economic analyses and assessments of policies, business models, project portfolios, and existing facilities and infrastructures (due diligence).
- Carrying out and managing consulting projects on various issues from the field of project and business development in the context of decarbonization, sustainability and sector coupling.
Education: You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, industrial engineering, engineering, or a similar subject.
Experience: Due to your career background, you are already familiar with managing projects and employees.
Motivation: You are interested in tackling the technical and economic aspects of hydrogen projects and are enthusiastic about topics relating to the future of the energy sector.
Knowledge: Through relevant, practical experience, you are familiar with both the technical and economic aspects of energy, and ideally you already have knowledge in the field of hydrogen.
Skills: You have the necessary methodological expertise to process and communicate complicated topics in a concise and appropriate manner.
Abilities: You have quick comprehension, analytical thinking as well as an independent and proactive way of working.
Personality: You enjoy learning new things by sharing with others and are able to impress us with your creativity, communication skills, ability to work in a team, and assertiveness.
Languages: A very good command English rounds off your profile. Good knowledge of German is a big plus.
- Wide degree of latitude so you can work under your own responsibility
- Modern digital infrastructure enabling staff to work remotely
- Comprehensive and thorough induction, and continual, targeted training with long-term development opportunities
- Support for personal mobility through a Deutschlandticket subsidy, job bike leasing, and conveniently located Fichtner offices
- Wide range of sports activities through E-Gym Wellpass (Germany-wide) and in-house sports groups
- An office canteen with a choice of freshly prepared menus at our head office in Stuttgart, while staff at our branches or project offices are offered digital meal vouchers that they can spend as they wish
- Company car park and discounted charging of electric vehicles at our Stuttgart office
- Regular company get-togethers such as summer party, Christmas party and joint team activities
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation and an attractive flexitime model for a better balance between work, leisure and family life
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
+ 49 711 8995 1550