Sales & Venture Development Internship (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We at Mercanis are on the mission to disrupt the multi trillion B2B services industry. Our goal is to redefine and digitize the way organizations purchase services. In doing so we aim to drive value, performance, and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe. In our ideal world the business environment would be fair and fully inclusive for every supplier. No matter the size, network, or location of companies.
Our first step on this journey is to provide an end-to-end software for companies to procure services such as marketing, legal or technology in an easy, smooth, and efficient manner.
Highly funded and VC-backed by a leading fund and even more prominent business angels from the very first day, we’re moving faster than ever. We’re thus assembling the most driven, humble, and intelligent people to take on the journey of success with us.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for a motivated hustler, optimistic go-getter, and versatile thinker who has the passion and determination to shoot or the stars with us.
The people behind us have built or led companies such as N26, JustEat, Lieferando, Wefox, Tier, Scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few.
- You co-coordinate and execute our business development strategy in tandem with our founders and management
- You take ownership of strategically significant projects from idea generation to prototyping to operational execution and iteration
- You help to streamline and professionalize major parts of our value chain by continuously improving processes, defining performance benchmarks, and implementing the business infrastructure to lay the foundations for a strong growth
- You lead your own projects by creating and sticking to comprehensive schedules, liaising with other stakeholders/departments, and continuously analyzing/presenting your data
- You are a jack of all trades and provide valuable input to topics concerning product development, process implementation, performance marketing and sales
- You conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school.
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e. g., consulting, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mindset with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on attitude
- You are excited to tackle complex business situations and feel comfortable being in an underdog position
- You thrive in ambiguity and don’t crack under pressure of a demanding environment
- You enjoy working independently and are not afraid of lots of responsibility
- You’re business fluent in German and English
- Work closely with experienced and successful serial entrepreneurs that support your development through mentoring
- One of the best learning experiences in Berlin
- A lot of space for your own ideas with a sparring approach
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation, joint growth, and lively interaction
- Regular team events - we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Networking opportunities
We value diversity of perspective and aim to build an
inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We do not tolerate and actively counter discrimination against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or disability, or age.
Interested? Feel free reach out to us - if your profile does not fully match with our requirements, we are always seeking for exceptional individuals for other permanent, part-time or internship positions.