Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Conductsafety orientation for all new hires. Conduct safety, quality, security, andenvironmental training for the facility. Ensure compliance with governmentsafety and environmental regulations. Document and investigate all accidents,injuries, safety violations. Conduct root cause analysis to improve overallsafety. Conduct safety orientation for all new hires. Conduct facility quality,safety and security inspections and conduct follow-up inspection forcompliance. Conduct monthly safety, quality, security and environmentaltraining with all work teams including management.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
• Trackall monthly training to ensure 100% completion.
• Ensurethat company facilities and practices are in compliance with government safetyand environmental regulations.
• Auditand complete environmental reports i.e. Storm Water Permit, RMP, Tier II
• Developaction plans to address safety issues and environmental compliance.
• Makerecommendations to senior management regarding compliance to local, state, andfederal industries.
• Mustbe able to enforce adherence to safety standards in all areas and departmentsand advise management on needed actions.
• Documentall accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions and accident investigationreports. Investigate accidents and injuries and preparing materials for companyuse in worker’s compensation proceedings.
• Conductroot cause analysis for improving accidents. Maintain OSHA 300 Log.
• Trackand issue all ID badges for employees including contractors.
• Theindividual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essentialfunctions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills,attributes)
• Thisis a specialist level position.
• Goodinterpersonal, presentation and training skills required.
• Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
• Knowledgeof federal, state and local laws.
• Proficiencyin MS Office.
• Generallyprefer 3-5 years of experience.
Why You’ll Love DB Schenker
· Manyof our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for thefuture, and opportunities for career advancement.
· Career Advancement . We’restrong believers in continual training and development for our people. Afterall, your success is our success
· Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
· Health Advocacy support foryou and your family
· Employee discounts
· 401(k) option
· How to Get Started
· Youcan begin by applying above or visit us at
· Stay Connected With Us
Visit our Blog: Deine Bewerbung
Jetzt ganz einfach online den Bewerbungsprozess starten.
Deine Benefits Medical
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
We offer direct deposit to all employees.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Year's Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.
An diesen Standorten findest du die angebotenen Stellen.
Daten werden geladen ...
Einen Augenblick bitte ...
Es dauert Dir zu lange?
Verkürze die Ladezeit, indem Du Suchbegriffe oder Filter hinzufügst.
Tut uns leid. Die Datenmenge ist zu groß.
Grenze Deine Suche ein und beschleunige die Ladezeit.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Bewerben ganz einfach Profil erstellen Angaben machen und jobspezifische Fragen beantworten Lebenslauf und Anhänge hochladen Daten prüfen und Bewerbung absenden Hinweise
· DBSchenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is anequal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or otherlegally protected status.