Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
ANCOR is an international staffing group offering a versatile range of solutions in HR functions and business processes outsourcing, recruitment, and consulting. More than 2500 clients use ANCOR’s services in different countries. Over 46 000 candidates find permanent or temporary jobs with ANCOR every year.
We are looking for a Regional Representative to run distribution and manage key accounts
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow-up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 1-year of experience within a Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors and Key Accounts.
- You have experience in National Sales and Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have experience covering Consumer is a strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent