Project Scheduling Lead - Infrastructure (Energy Projects) (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Turner & Townsend are seeking an experienced Scheduling Lead to join our Natural Resources Sector in Germany.
Working within a friendly, professional, and highly successful team; you will have an opportunity to progress your career and work on a large and complex infrastructure project.
- Work in an integrated planning, cost and risk environment within the project to optimize the use of available resources to complete work plan scopes within budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that the established planning and scheduling methodology is followed in developing project schedule.
- Develop Project Milestone and Progress tracking baselines.
- Assess subcontractor compliance with established scheduling methodology.
- Contribute to the development of the Work Breakdown Structure to support project performance measurement.
- Perform analysis of schedule data; identify trends, issues, and areas requiring attention and communicate to the Project Director and Team.
- Communicate and collaborate with both internal and external clients on the project schedule.
- Contribute to the coaching and mentoring of the planning team
- Lead schedule reporting, including schedule forecast updates and schedule contingency management for specific work packages.
- Lead schedule updates, analysis and reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of contractor’s schedules with the integrated schedules/milestones.
- Analyze resource requirement and availability impacts on the schedule and recommend recovery options.
Fluency in German language is required.
- Previous experience working in a project controls environment within the infrastructure sector (Energy, Defense, Rail, Airports, Highways, Water / Utilities)
- Experience of working in complex, fast paced, multi-stakeholder environments which require proactive coordination to ensure project success
- Experience in at least one of the following: Program Controls Management, Earned Value (EVM), Change & Risk Management, Planning, Project Controls and or PMO.
- Experience implementing scheduling processes across a client’s portfolio
- A recognized Degree Qualification in a relevant field.
- Practical exposure to network planning structures and techniques, experienced user of Primavera Project Planner 6.0 or above, and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent command of written and spoken German with excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time management skills, quick thinking and resilience to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- 7-10 years experience
- Strong communication skills
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.