Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
PROJECT MANAGER - IT (M/F/D)
Location / Region: Berlin, Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT Thalheim
Reference number: HQ-1482
RELEASES NEW ENERGY - YOUR COMMITMENT:
- You will be responsible for choosing and implementing a specific software solution of a contract management system. This will be followed by other IT projects.
- As a project manager, you create project plans for the implementation of the software solutions, coordinate resources, monitor project progress, compliance with deadlines and budgets and involve cross-departmental staff*.
- You are responsible for complex IT related projects of the legal department and lead them. Furthermore, you are responsible for the optimization of systems after implementation, as well as for requirements management.
- You provide 3rd level IT support for projects of the legal department and other departments, are contact person for suppliers and manage external service providers.
- You are responsible for proactive, independent error prevention, analysis and troubleshooting of IT systems, especially the new contract management system after implementation.
- You take a leading role in optimizing the performance, stability and administrability of IT systems.
COMBINES PASSION WITH KNOW-HOW - YOUR PROFILE:
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, industrial engineering, software engineering, software development, business informatics or software development.
- You bring professional experience as a project manager*in the development and / or implementation of cross-departmental IT projects in companies.
- You bring experience in the implementation of Microsoft Power Platform (Microsoft Power Automate) and SharePoint projects and enjoy delving into these technologies.
- You have very good knowledge in cross-functional, in-depth requirements analysis.
- Ideally, you bring experience from the field of contract management, as well as basic legal knowledge.
- Ideally, you bring experience in modeling and integration of data in the Power Platform, for example, using Power BI.
- Business fluent German, as well as good written and spoken English skills round out your profile.
AND SO WE STRENGTHEN YOUR BACK:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an induction plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured way. In the process, a personal pat*in is available to you with advice and support.
- Advance together: In a collegial atmosphere, we live an open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with a fair remuneration, which is based on international standards and consists of a fixed and a flexible portion - related to the achievement of goals. On top you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension plan, as well as accident insurance.
- Work-life balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. There are 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a variety of health offers from our Q.CARE program, such as flu shots, massages or preventive examinations, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees*innen is close to our hearts.
- Mobile in all ways: We offer the flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from the train station Bitterfeld to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as convenient as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our parking garage. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms round off the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with sunshine in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we not only supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as electricity storage, but also offer integrated services and services such as electricity contracts and power contracting to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution and the further development of our services.
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?