PreSales Manager DE-23360 (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
About our client
Our client is building AI to help people improve the way they communicate. With a focus on speech and text analysis, they are shaping the future of communication. Their platform helps provide real-time feedback to sales and customer service representatives to assist and identify how to get improved results from their phone calls. Since being founded in early 2017 they have grown to over 50 people from over 17 different nationalities. They promote a collaborative environment where they encourage everyone to bring forward ideas to help improve the company and help shape the future. How would you contribute:
- You will be the main contact and trusted advisor to C-level within major organizations in relation to our product.
- You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with key decision-makers and customers.
- You will coordinate with Sales, Business Development and Customer Success to complete sales cycles effectively.
- You will work together with our Product Managers to influence the roadmap based on customer feedback.
- You will position value proposition to both IT and business audiences.
- You will be able to identify risks and limitations during the sales-cycle and proactively come up with solutions.
- You will be responsible for running Proof of Concepts (“POCs” both on-site and remotely.
- You will act as the voice of our customers and community to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to our engineering and leadership teams to make our offering in line with client needs.
- An awesome & international Team: In our employee surveys, "colleagues" are regularly cited as the greatest asset.
- Hybrid work: not just during pandemics.
- Free Lunch in the Office.
- Mobile work: Work from anywhere and go on workations for up to 91 days a year.
- Health Program: Your physical and mental health are important to us - we partner with Urban Sports Club and