Junior Sales Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
As a Junior Sales Manager DACH (m/f/d) you will be looking for opportunities to generate new business for the Sales Team and report to the General Manager DACH.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Adsquare solutions and the programmatic advertising industry to generate new business opportunities for the DACH market
- Learn and manage the Adsquare sales process from start to finish: Lead Generation, Prospecting, Pitching, Follow Up, Sending Proposals, Answering Brief, Negotiation, setting up their Account within Adsquare, closing deals and monitoring the first campaigns
- Build strong relationships with key clients and partners (agencies, media buyers, direct advertisers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, ad networks etc.) to help brands and agencies achieve their goals
- Create plans to define your selling strategies and tactics to meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Manage your sales pipeline actively in coordination with other teams by identifying key clients and vendor partners
- Ensure a proper forecasting and opportunity management by using Adsquare’s CRM
- Work closely with the Account Management team to make sure that newly established clients are well taken care of
- Reactivate accounts that have been dormant for over 3 months (supported by Account Management)
- Passionate about winning new customers and selling them solutions that make their day-to-day easier to reach their advertising goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to articulate and sell Adsquare’s solutions via Phone, Email and Video
- Hands-on mentality to take over responsibility for the entire sales process in a fast-growing ad tech company
- Strong analytical skills and a structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Have the initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role and the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in a sales role
- Fluency in German and English
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, including a flexible home office setup policy, to ease working conditions during these crazy times as well as, (hopefully soon to come!) the post-pandemic era.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! Additionally, we offer you a unique onboarding merch box, regular team lunches, annual company offsites, Urban Sports membership, BVG job ticket, JobRad bike leasing and more!