IT Business Consultant focus on purchasing and procurement (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
IT BUSINESS CONSULTANT* FOCUS ON PURCHASING AND PROCUREMENT WHO WE ARE
With over 200 employees in ten specialist departments in NEW YORKER IT, we are moving together with the constant change and new trends in the fashion industry to take advantage of Fashion 4.0. With innovative projects and new technologies, our employees tackle every process and are passionate about the success and growth of NEW YORKER. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for you for our locations in Braunschweig and Berlin.
THIS IS THE JOB
- Performing the interface function between the operational units (Purchasing, Sales, Finance or Application Management) and NEW YORKER IT.
- Recording, analysis and modeling of business processes in cooperation with the involved departments.
- Derive and evaluate new requirements in the context of all business and IT aspects.
- Support and advise the business departments in solution conception and design
- Training and qualification of employees in the business processes relevant to them.
THAT CONVINCES US
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable education.
- Professional experience in the ERP environment (ideally in Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Process knowledge in commercial areas (purchasing, sales) or application management.
- Very good German and good English skills required
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills and assertiveness
- High customer orientation and service mentality
- For the Berlin location: travel to Braunschweig.
THIS SPEAKS FOR US
- A secure, permanent job in an internationally operating company of a future-proof industry, which is characterized by growth
- Co-design of the digital transformation in an innovative company
- Permanent employment contract with 30 days of vacation, an attractive salary and further training opportunities/career model
- A structured onboarding and mentoring program in a great team with international colleagues, a Duz culture and open doors
- Numerous benefits, such as 30% staff discount in our NEW YORKER stores, company and team events and canteens with a wide variety of food choices.
*Your gender does not matter to us, NEW YORKER is open to all people - the main thing is that you fit in with us! For easier readability, we use the masculine form in personal terms in the text.
THIS IS HOW WE CAN BE REACHED
NEW YORKER Information Services International Ltd.
Contact: Oksana Kukharska | Recruiting Specialist
P +49 531 2135 - 9255