IT Architect / Product Manager Digital Identities (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
The German Research Network is looking for support in the field of
IT Architect / Product Manager Digital Identities (m/f/d)
Permanent position: full-time, part-time, home office, Germany Place of work: Alexanderplatz 1, 10178 Berlin
We believe: a collegial and trusting company culture is a very important prerequisite for people to perform at their best and develop in the process. Do you believe that too? Then you are a perfect fit for us.
We are the German Research Network (DFN-Verein) - communication is our core competence. Our science network connects universities, research institutes and research-related institutions throughout Germany and is one of the world's largest and most powerful networks for science. Together with our partners, we develop and research future technologies in the field of information and communication. To carry out its daily work, DFN-Verein operates an office based in Berlin with a location in Stuttgart.
What is it about?
Digital identities are our specialty: the German university and research community appreciates us as a contact point for technical, organizational and legal questions regarding digital identities. As a team, we are responsible for one of the largest identity federations worldwide. We are looking for personnel support for this team.
In your hands
- Strategic planning and further development of our service portfolio in the field of Digital Identities
- Communication with the German research, academic and library community as well as service providers
- Collaboration in national and international projects
This is what you ideally bring with you
- A successfully completed university degree
- Experience in identity and access management and knowledge of relevant technologies and standards, e.g. SAML and OpenID Connect
- Basic knowledge in the field of public key infrastructures (PKI)
- Experience in higher education and/or administrative IT
- Very good knowledge of German as well as good English skills, both written and spoken
For this we appreciate you especially
- You meet challenges with composure and professionalism, and even when things get stressful, you keep the overview
- You are a team player, solve challenges sooner rather than later, and love to get involved in new issues and develop solutions together with others to make the digital world a better place
- You have an open ear and a willingness to engage in open dialogue with the education and science community
- You like to laugh with us and enjoy your work - then welcome!
This is what you get with us
- a very interesting, challenging and varied activity with plenty of room for design and development
- an appreciative working environment, a lot of trust and real team spirit
- Compatibility of family, private life and work through flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- a company pension plan, a special annual payment and a job ticket for public transport
- intensive training and qualification and of course support from your colleagues - we know, only together we are strong!
- Possibilities of accompanying further education and training
- a performance-related remuneration based on the TVöD (federal government), the grouping is depending on the qualification in the pay groups E 13 and E 14 intended
A team of very nice colleagues and a great working atmosphere
- Have we made you curious about DFN and us? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your application with the usual documents and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: Application[AT]dfn.de
You have questions about the advertised position? It does not fit everything, but could perhaps be made suitable ? Then feel free to contact Angela Lenz by phone at 030 / 88 42 99-324.
You want to know it even more? You can find more information about DFN-Verein and our services and projects on our websites: