Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Das erwartet Dich
Do you see yourself working with us but can't seem to find the vacancy that matches your individual profile?
Our People Team is always happy to learn more about you and your motivation to join us anyway.
We are always eager for a look outside the box to check on possible role fits at Caspar together with you. Don't forget to keep your eyes open on our career page.
Feel free to send us your application including your CV and a short motivation letter to give us an insight on what you might exactly be looking for and, where you would love to get involved.
Our product CASPAR Health is used in the environment of medical institutions, patients, doctors and therapists. Working with (sensitive) personal data (e.g. health data) is part of our daily work. Therefore, we require a high level of commitment to the protection of personal data from our employees in order to protect the rights of the data subjects as best as possible.
Note on data protection:
Warum Caspar Health?
- Responsibility: Be the person to help grow and shape our team culture and people strategy.
- Impact: Help shaping the future of tele-medical concepts that really make an impact.
- Professional Development: We have budgets for each employee for attending conferences, education & training.
- Team: We have an excellent and multicultural team spread across several departments, all with high ambitions.
- Well-being: We take care of our team. We provide a set up and infrastructure to make you feel comfortable and happy.
- Location: Modern office space located in the centre of Berlin Mitte
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and a generous working from home policy.
Dana Kussatz, Talent Acquisition Specialist & HR Business Partner