Growth & Venture Development Internship (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We at Mercanis are on the mission to disrupt the multi trillion B2B services industry. Our goal is to redefine and digitize the way organizations purchase services. In doing so we aim to drive value, performance, and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe. In our ideal world the business environment would be fair and fully inclusive for every supplier. No matter the size, network, or location of companies.
Our first step on this journey is to provide an end-to-end software for companies to procure services such as marketing, legal or technology in an easy, smooth, and efficient manner. Highly
funded and VC-backed by a leading fund and even more prominent business angels from the very first day, we’re moving faster than ever. We’re thus assembling the most driven, humble, and intelligent people to take on the journey of success with us.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for a motivated hustler, optimistic go-getter, and versatile thinker who has the passion and determination to shoot for the stars with us.
The people behind us have built or led companies such as N26, JustEat, Lieferando, Wefox, Tier, Scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few.
- Together with the Business Development Team, you build new customer acquisition channels and growth strategies and implement them operationally
- You validate core Growth KPIs such as CAC, Engagement variables and other content metrics
- You optimize online campaigns and partnerships for B2B user acquisitions
- You are responsible for managing, analyzing, and monitoring user and customer insights on our website, content, and other performance channels with the help of Google Analytics and other tools
- You help us to continuously improve our content offering and user acquisition with reportings, statistics, presentations, and internal dashboards.
- In addition, you will work closely with colleagues from the product and operations team to fully understand the service we provide to customers and help optimize it
- You support the Business Development team in planning virtual, physical and hybrid events on behalf of Mercanis and ensure their success
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g., consulting, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You are a team player, have a hands-on mentality and organizational skills
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mindset with excellent organizational and
interpersonal and analytical skills
- You thrive in ambiguity and don’t crack under the pressure of a demanding environment
- Preferably, you already have some experience with ads management and Google Analytics
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You'll develop a 360° view of B2B growth hacking issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with experienced and successful serial entrepreneurs that support your development through mentoring
- One of the best learning experiences in Berlin
- A lot of space for your own ideas with a sparring approach
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation, joint growth, and lively interaction
- Regular team events - we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Networking opportunities
We value diversity of perspective and aim to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We do not tolerate and actively counter discrimination against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or disability, or age.
Feel free reach out to us - if your profile does not fully
match with our requirements, we are always seeking for exceptional individuals for permanent, part-time or internship positions.