Global Integration Consultant (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Join europes biggest learn management system and help shaping the thriving world of online education and learning!
Ensure that the customers succeed with their technical implementation of itslearning by providing integration and technical services
· Delivery of technical services to customers.
· Reporting progress and time sheets to the project manager
· Customer communication through integration project (status reports, etc)
· Get customer acceptance from delivery
· Participate in integration projects as needed
· Contribute to pre-sales activities and tendering activities
· Make sure documentation is updated based on engagement with local services and customer projects
· When customer agreement is in place: responsible for bugfixing and maintenance
· MSc/BSc (or other similar technical background)
· Familiarity with School Information Systems
· Knowledgeable with SQL databases
· Knowledgeable with SAML and ldap protocols
· Comfortable working with XML and XSLT
· Comfortable working with web services (SOAP and REST)
· Intermediate to advanced scripting/programming skills
· A positive attitude
· A structured approach
· Attention to details and high-quality
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Comfortable working with end customers
· Speaking English and German is required
· Please note: a valid work permit for Germany is also required
- Work in a dynamic Ed-Tech-company together with a great team.
- Regular training-session.
- Option to work remotely.
- Competitive salary.
- Meaningful work in a future proof market.