Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
...a passionate Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) in Berlin who wants to work for a rapidly growing company in the heating sector with an exciting mix of industrial and commercial colleagues. From commercial professions such as business development, tech, and sales to commercial professions such as fitters and technicians, it is important for everyone to create an inspiring working environment with space for maximum potential development and further development.
What we have to offer
- A job with meaning: With us, you'll have the platform to make a positive impact on the transition to sustainable heating - Together, we make housing climate-neutral.
- Ideal Work-Life-Integration: Our work schedule is hybrid, allowing you to work remotely for up to 3 days a week.
- Mindfulness and Health: We cover a significant portion of your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Long-Term Successful Collaboration: We want to ensure your stability, so we offer you an unlimited employment contract containing 30 days of vacation.
- Growth and Development: We want you to evolve, therefore we provide tailored training and development opportunities based on your needs.
- Invest in your future: We subsidize your company pension (BA) and savings plans (VWL).
- Climate-Neutral Mobility: You will have the possibility of bike leasing through us.
- Lived Diversity: With us, you are an important part of our unique team consisting of over 40 amazing nationalities.
- Socializing and Events: Team lunches, a stunning office rooftop terrace, after-work beers, get-togethers, legendary brand festivals, and much more.
- Interesting Employee Discounts: Through our partner portal, Corporate Benefits, we offer you the opportunity to access great products at discounted rates.
- Work on all these products, hand in hand with designers, UI/UX researchers, and backend developers
- Implement solutions while maintaining a high-quality standard and developing at startup speed
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- You are experienced with writing tests for your code
- You are experienced with CSS framework(s)
- You always favor quality and testing and have a feeling of pride and ownership for your
- Does your CV impress? If so, you will have an initial conversation with Janosch from Talent Acquisition.
- If there's mutual interest, you'll engage further with Pierre (Engineering Manager) to dive deeper into the position.
- If you make a good impression, you have the opportunity to conduct a case study and present it to our team.
Is this exactly the challenge you are looking for? Then don't wait any longer and apply to us. We look forward to getting to know you!
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the heating turnaround must succeed. This is exactly what we are working on as Germany's largest heating installer. Half start-up, half craftsman's business, we have clearly defined our purpose: Together, we make living climate-neutral. Every family, every home can become climate neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tonnes of CO₂ in the building sector every year.
As a market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the power of over 800 employees today, the experience of more than 35,000 installations and the knowledge gained from ten years of development work, we are leading our country towards climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
Eine Stellenanzeige von Thermondo GmbH