Fresenius Medical Care -- Tech Lead Data Science and Engineering – Technical Operations (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases. As a global health care company, we have a special goal: provide the best possible care. Join us to improve the quality of life for a growing number of patients around the world and be a vital part of our team....+ ←
Berlin · Permanent · Full-time · As of now
Tech Lead Data Science and Engineering – Technical Operations (m/f/d)
As a Tech Lead in the Data Solutions team of Fresenius Medical Care, you will play a crucial role in leading the development and implementation of data solutions for the technical operation of medical devices, contributing to enhanced patient care and operational efficiency.
- Take technical ownership of a team of data scientists and engineers, leading the design, implementation, and management of cloud infrastructure, machine learning models, and algorithms to extract insights from complex medical data.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Data Science and Head of Data Engineering to shape the technical development direction and make architectural decisions.
- Consult stakeholder on data analytics solutions and their feasibility for addressing critical medical challenges.
- Utilize data, quantitative methods, and software to analyze and visualize machine sensor data, enabling predictive maintenance and smart diagnosis products from initial implementation to delivery.
- Contribute to code, research, model development, data analysis, code reviews, and system architecture, setting high standards of technical excellence.
- Work collaboratively with business and functional teams to drive the realization of the digital and data strategy of Fresenius Medical Care’s MedTech sector.
- Foster a team culture of technical excellence and value-based product delivery.
- Manage external partners and researchers.
- Proven track record in data science or engineering leadership with experience in leading data science / engineering teams for end-to-end product delivery
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a technical data role
- Strong knowledge of latest data science research and applications
- Understanding of data science, data engineering, and cloud architecture with expert knowledge in one of these disciplines
Nice to have:
- Background in working with machine sensor data, leveraging insights for medical device optimization
- Experience with building models for predictive maintenance and smart services, enhancing reliability and operational efficiency
Share this job
Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
Reference number R
At a glance
Data Science & AI
Fresenius Medical Care
Closing date for application:
none – We are looking forward to your application
Information about the application process
Our offer at a glance
“The questions that take top priority in our work are how to best listen to our patients' voice, recognize their needs and gear our processes towards them. It's a very fulfilling role.“
Program Manager Medical Sustainability, Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Medical Care – Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day. More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products – that is Fresenius Medical Care.
We welcome diversity
At Fresenius all job applicants are welcome – regardless of gender, age, origin, nationality, religion, disability, sexual identity and orientation, or any other personal characteristics. All terms used in this job advertisement to denote persons refer to all genders equally (male, female, diverse).
#careerswithapurpose at Fresenius
Over , people across the globe work at Fresenius to provide better ever medicine for ever more people. Our independent business segments Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios and Fresenius Vamed offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.