Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
... our next Engineering Manager for our tech team in Berlin. As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, managing, and developing a group of talented software engineers currently working with technologies such as microservices, Python, Kotlin, Cloud Platform but not restricted to only these.
You will be both a technical leader and a people manager. Coaching and training your team members and building an amazing engineering organization at Thermondo.
What we have to offer
- A job with meaning: With us, you'll have the platform to make a positive impact on the transition to sustainable heating - Together, we make housing climate-neutral.
- Ideal Work-Life-Integration: Our work schedule is hybrid, allowing you to work remotely for up to 3 days a week.
- Mindfulness and Health: We cover a significant portion of your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Long-Term Successful Collaboration: We want to ensure your stability, so we offer you an unlimited employment contract containing 30 days of vacation.
- Growth and Development: We want you to evolve, therefore we provide tailored training and development opportunities based on your needs.
- Invest in your future: We subsidize your company pension (BA) and savings plans (VWL).
- Climate-Neutral Mobility: You will have the possibility of bike leasing through us.
- Lived Diversity: With us, you are an important part of our unique team consisting of over 40 amazing nationalities.
- Socializing and Events: Team lunches, a stunning office rooftop terrace, after-work beers, get-togethers, legendary brand festivals, and much more.
- Interesting Employee Discounts: Through our partner portal, Corporate Benefits, we offer you the opportunity to access great products at discounted rates.
• Develop and execute mid- & long-term technical vision and architectural direction to create highly scalable solutions
• Hiring, Managing & developing talented engineers ensuring they deliver high-quality, timely work and that they are happy, motivated, and growing
• Tracking the performance of the teams & setting up the career ladder for the engineers
• Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams
• Keep your team productive and motivated by removing roadblocks and applying a servant leadership approach
• You can find out more about our software engineering team at thermondo handbook
And recognise yourself here
• You have five years of overall software development experience
• Leadership experience managing a team(s) of software engineers is required, one year or more
- That includes feedback and performance management in your team
• Ideally you worked with backend and frontend and understand challenges on both sides
• You have experience managing and delivering projects with deadlines
• Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and agile principles is important
• A completed degree in Computer Science or a similar degree would be great
• Fluency in English is required
Your application process
- You go into an initial exchange with Janosch from Talent Acquisition
- As the next steps, you meet our CTO, Sami & we deep dive into your profile & the position
- If it fits from both sides, you will meet our Engineering Managers to undertsand the ground responsibilities
- And if all ends well, you are in conversation with the team that you will directly lead
- Finally, you become a thermondino!
Is this exactly the challenge you are looking for? Then don't wait any longer and apply to us. We look forward to getting to know you!
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the heating turnaround must succeed. This is exactly what we are working on as Germany's largest heating installer. Half start-up, half craftsman's business, we have clearly defined our purpose: Together, we make living climate-neutral. Every family, every home can become climate neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tonnes of CO₂ in the building sector every year.
As a market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the power of over 800 employees today, the experience of more than 35,000 installations and the knowledge gained from ten years of development work, we are leading our country towards climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
Eine Stellenanzeige von Thermondo GmbH