Developer Associate for SAP AI Core (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
SAP AI Core is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. We aim to infuse all enterprise applications with AI and to empower customers to make the most of their business data. Our team is in Germany, Singapore, and India, exemplifies a start-up like, innovative work environment.
As a Developer (Associate) for SAP AI Core, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of the AI platform engineering team in SAP’s Cross Product Engineering Unit. In a dynamic and fun environment you will have a great opportunity to learn and work on emerging technologies solving real-world problems at the intersection of Cloud, DevOps and AI. You will work with seasoned software engineers and AI experts to explore cutting-edge topics in the cloud AI ecosystem.
You are expected to take technical ownership for your deliverables in the team. Your tasks include:
• Use, extend and implement scalable and fault-tolerant cloud-native systems
• Write micro-services for orchestrating AI workloads leveraging containers and Kubernetes
• Automate the continuous delivery of our large-scale micro-service software
• Work in a diverse team practicing agile development and development and DevOps culture
What you bring
* Good degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field (Bachelor/Master)
* Good knowledge in Python, Go, Java, C++, or other modern programming languages
* Experience with object-oriented programming, common data structures, and algorithms
* Experience with debugging and automated testing (unit, integration and end-to-end tests)
* Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, or other container/PaaS environments
* Eager to constantly learn about novel technologies in the context of cloud native engineering, distributed systems, and DevOps
* Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
* 0-5 years of work experience
What we consider beneficial:
· Experience with agile software development processes (Kanban, Scrum)
· Experience with continuous integration and delive
Meet your team
You will join the AI Workbench team in Berlin within the SAP’s Cross Product Engineering unit. The team delivers SAP AI Core as an SAP BTP service for confidently deploying and managing AI models
that natively integrate with SAP applications.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 382331 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid