Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
At our Munich, Berlin or Constance location, we are looking for a Data Scientist.What you can expect in this role
- You love working with data - as a (Senior) Data Scientist you will work with weather, geo, usage, audience, customer, or contextual data, and develop advanced analytics models and machine learning algorithms
- You will design and build scalable and robust data pipelines to collect, process, and analyze large volumes of data from diverse sources
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs, formulate hypotheses, and conduct complex data analysis that leads to actionable insights and new data products
- You will communicate complex data concepts and the results of the analyses with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to influence strategic decisions and workflows
- You enjoy fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the data team and introducing new technologies and methodologies to improve everyone's capabilities and efficiency
- You hold a MINT degree or a degree from a related quantitative field
- You have several years’ experience in a data intensive role, with a solid portfolio of successful data science projects that delivered tangible business value
- You possess deep expertise in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and machine learning algorithms. Experience with weather and geo data is a plus
- You are proficient with data science tools and programming languages (Python, SQL)
- You are experienced with cloud platforms for data processing and model deployment such as AWS, Databricks, or Google Cloud
- You love speaking about data and possess the ability to translate complex data insights into business action
- You are fluent in English
- An own area of responsibility with space to develop your own ideas and concepts
- Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, open communication and dynamic atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We work in a hybrid model with home office and office presence
- Uncomplicated cooperation: We have a You culture with no Mr uns Mrs and are detached from dress codes
- A variety of additional perks and employee services in a leading Media Company
- Promotion is very important to us
Looking forward to a conversation with your new colleagues? Then apply via our job portal or by e-mail at .
With up to 20 million visitors a month, wetter.com is one of the most popular online weather portals in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. At our locations in Munich, Berlin and Constance, more than 70 meteorologists, editors, developers, technicians, designers, sales managers and data professionals, among others, work on our products with a lot of passion and fun. In addition to the wetter.com offerings for desktop, mobile and TV, these include our winter sports portal snowthority. We also offer weather data-driven business solutions that help companies optimize processes and leverage new business potential. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE.Company Text
Click to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.