Data Governance Engineer MedTech (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
With us, it's never the same. Except our ambition.
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases. As a global health care company, we have a special goal: provide the best possible care. Join us to improve the quality of life for a growing number of patients around the world and be a vital part of our team.
#careerswithapurpose at Fresenius
Over 300,000 people across the globe work at Fresenius to provide better ever medicine for ever more people. Our independent business segments Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios and Fresenius Vamed offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
The Data Governance Engineer is a key role for our COE Data Governance & Transformation. As a key stakeholder, you are part of an outstanding team, with the clear goal anchoring Data as a Product across the whole MedTech portfolio. This role requires a strong background in regulatory requirements, a strong sense of accountability, direct engagement with Legal & Privacy departments as well as IT Security, Data Science and Architecture & Engineering teams. There you will run key initiatives for data governance, data quality and protection topics for the MedTech segment and will work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets.Your assignments
- Facilitate data lifecycle management and data stewardship best practices with a focus on improvement of Data Governance, esp. for GDPR, Data SOP etc.
- Establish quality tools of sensitive data through modifications to governance metrics, processes, related tools, and data architecture
- Opinion leader in discussions with business and data stakeholders globally to ensure clarity, consistency, understanding and adoption of standard definitions for business metrics
- Being familiar with GDPR, PII (PHI), legal (DPO), Data Privacy (DPIA) functions to interact as key partner and trusted advisor
- Serve as an interface between data stakeholders in the business and across the organization to ensure alignment, communication and understanding of the Data as a Product framework and drive accountability in operationalization
- Implement new procedures for the data environment, including data quality standards and orchestrating the data lifecycle, e. g. data catalogs, data flow, data lineage etc.
- Help defining requirements for the overall IT tool landscape, and introduce a holistic data lifecycle management
- Be the nucleus of FME, Medtech, DSS and Data solutions in all Data governance related topics
- Ensure transparency on data assets, access rights and limitations in cooperation with the data architecture and engineering function
- Defined roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
- Several years of experience in Data Governance functions with relevant experience in defining and implementing data governance frameworks, documenting data flow & process mapping, metadata management, Data as a Product Framework, etc.
- Experience working with regulatory compliance frameworks (e. g. GDPR)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of data governance strategies, data quality and data protection management practices
- Outstanding understanding of technology solutions, and experience creating data management tasks, e. g. glossaries, data modelling and data catalogue
- Being a team player with innovative mindset and hands-on mentality
There is a lot for you to discover at Fresenius, because we have a lot to offer. No matter in which field you are an expert (m/f/d) and how much experience you bring with you – for your professional future with meaning:
- The opportunity to work on a mobile basis, individually in consultation with your manager
- Whether in front of or behind the scenes – you will help to make better and better medicine available to more and more people around the world
- Individual opportunities for self-determined career planning and professional development
- A corporate culture in which there is enough room for innovative thinking – to find the best, not the fastest, solution together
- A large number of committed people with a wide range of skills, talents and experience
- The benefits of a successful global corporation with the collegial culture of a medium-sized company
Talent Acquisition CE International
Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
Ref. number 54413
We welcome diversity
At Fresenius all job applicants are welcome – regardless of gender, age, origin, nationality, religion, disability, sexual identity and orientation, or any other personal characteristics. All terms used in this job advertisement to denote persons refer to all genders equally (male, female, diverse).