Customer Service Supervisor (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Job description What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Responsible for the supervision and development of customer service agents, specialists, and coordinators.
- Responsible for developing, motivating and supervising a world-class customer service team
- Key information into computer to address customer and partner requests for service including inventory reconciliation, user application requests for online portal tools, inspections, RMA’s, warehouse non-conformities, etc.
- Handle customer complaints; adhere to client protocol and SOP’s.
- Audit, research, report, and resolve customer service issues
- Suggest changes in staffing based on day of week, industry trends, other anticipated events.
- Monitor productivity of agents, generates reports and maintain employee evaluations.
- Perform quality audits to rate service deliverables.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to employees
- Study and standardize procedures to improve department efficiency
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
- Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments.
- Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives
- This is a supervisory position.
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Generally prefer 4-6 years of related supervisory experience.
Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
You can begin by applying above or visit us at
Stay Connected With Us
Twitter: @DBSchenkerUSA LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/dbschenker/ Facebook: @DBSchenkerAmericas Visit our Blog: www.nowthatslogistics.com
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.