Content Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world's biggest eCommerce players including Land's End, Footlocker and Urban Outfitters. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London and New York City offices.
- You’re familiar with a diverse set of content executions, including website content, white papers, case studies, social media content, and blogging
- You conduct internal and external research to identify key insights, trends and strategies that are relevant to the company’s mission
- You communicate the strategy internally and educate the company on the importance of quality content
- You maintain a deep familiarity with social media management, including audience engagement, tracking, and reporting
- Your daily business includes maintaining and managing an automated content marketing machine with a view to driving and qualifying leads
- You have successfully managed social campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook or Google AdWords to drive leads in a B2B environment
- Ideally, you understand the Retail Market Place
- You have perfect written English and know how to craft information with your target audience in mind
- You can easily multitask, work in a fast moving, dynamic environment and are able to consistently hit deadlines
- Familiar with marketing automation products such as Marketo, Drip, Hubspot or similar
- You are an engaging writer who can define and create audience-facing material, using insights gleaned from a range of specialists within the company
- Appraisal Interviews - In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Be up to date - Discover the latest trends by attending one of our meet-ups with industry experts from other leading market players or learn from our shared conference experiences.
- Commuter benefits - Commutes can be long and pricy in New York City. Therefore you can choose between different commuting options giving you a tax break.
- Company Socials - We’re all about combining work and fun. Every year we get the whole company together for a company festival to discuss strategy over barbecue and beer.
- Development plan - At Crealytics you’ll never stop learning, which is why we offer an elaborate professional development plan. Follow our set career programs or adapt them to your individual career goals.
- Dogs allowed - Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly :-)
- Feedback culture - You have an idea for how we can improve? Share it with in our annual employee surveys or in your end-of-year one-on-ones.
- Fitness - A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
- Flexible working hours - Not a morning person? Want to be home when your kids get off school? We understand! Flexible working hours allow you to pursue a work-life balance that suits your needs.
- Food and drinks - Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
- Headhunting bonus - Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3000 € if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
- Health insurance - Crealytics offers full health insurance coverage for yourself and 50% coverage for your family.
- International environment - Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
- International opportunities - Internationalize your career. If you find a Crealytics job in another country, we’ll help you move there.
- Language courses - Want to brush up on your language skills? Give one of our free language classes a try.
- Onboarding mentorship - From day one you’ll be assigned your very own mentor. They will act as your guide, answering all your questions as you settle into life at Crealytics.
- Orientation week - Get off to a great start! The Crealytics orientation week is an excellent opportunity to learn more about Crealytics, explore our products, and meet the management team.
- Teambuilding - Bond with your team mates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
- Training - We offer more than 60 wide-ranging internal and external trainings and workshops. Improve existing skills or learn something entirely new.
- Transparency - You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.
- Vacation days - Recharging your batteries is important – that’s why we offer 20 flexible paid days off per year.
- 401k - Crealytics will match 50% of your initial 6% contribution towards your 401K plan.
Join our team and become part of our success story!