Co-Founder / Managing Director DTC Consumer Brand (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
You are ambitious, talented and want to shape the world of consumer technology? You want to steer a company and have backing from some of Europe's top DTC founders from the very start? Then this is the right place for you.
Who we are: You will be working closely with a team of successful serial entrepreneurs at the Rapid Pioneers Group. Over the past few years we have co-founded and invested in some of the most iconic consumer brands in Europe. The current portfolio of over 25 companies (Yepoda, enpal, everdrop, Wild Deo, Fitvia to name a few) raised more than $500m in follow-on capital and employs over 3.000 people.
As Co-Founder / Managing Director (m/f/x) you setup and scale a D2C brand in our Berlin offices.
- Plan & execute the business strategy of a D2C brand according to our successful playbook
- Plan budgets and have full P&L accountability
- Hire a cross-functional team
- Oversee the product development
- Drive our social media and influencer strategy
- Work closely together with board and investors
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional or entrepreneurial experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or startups
- Excellent degree in economics, business administration, marketing or related area from a top university
- Proven leadership skills
- Hands-on and results-oriented approach
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Fluency in English
- Availability to start within the next 3 months
- Work in a young and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making paths
- Very large degree of freedom and responsibility to actively shape the company
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
- Competitive compensation packages including shares
This sounds like a great opportunity for you that you can’t miss?
Here are the next steps:
- Send us your CV
- In your application please share with us:
- -> One early-stage consumer/ technology company that you find extremely promising and worth taking a closer look at (& why)
- -> One publicly listed technology company that you are very excited about
- -> Your USP for this position