Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 10115 BerlinJetzt bewerben
Arbeitsort: 10115 Berlin
We have just launched our new Berlin office and we are looking for entrepreneurial Business Development Managers in all levels of seniorities to help us expand our business in Germany.
Parcel Perform is a SaaS startup in the e-commerce logistics industry that aims to excel and optimize their customers’ end-to-end logistics experience worldwide.
We are an international, dynamic and fast-growing team excited about e-commerce logistics and the opportunity to transform this industry with data and technology. We have launched our new office in Berlin and are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join our team of 50+ experts based in Singapore, Germany and Vietnam. The role is pivotal to further build Parcel Performs presence in Europe and serving our customers with a unique technology solution.
Our motto: “With hustle and heart, everything is possible.”
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Your responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, converting cold leads into potential business and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media (e.g. Xing, LinkedIn etc)
- Ensure continuous deal flow for yourself, our international sales teams and any scheduled web-demonstrations
- Organize and execute online and onsite meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to drive continuous improvement, scale our processes and achieve outstanding results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop to deliver an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- German mother tongue is a must and incredible verbal and written communication skills in English are important
- Bachelor degree or more
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Well versed in sales outreach via social media (LinkedIn), email and phone
- First experience in telemarketing / inside sales experience is a plus
- High interpersonal skills, ability to identify the needs of our customers
- Results-driven personality with efficient time management
- A willingness to keep learning and pushing yourself to higher and higher levels.
We are on a mission together to change the e-commerce logistics world and are in it for the journey and the opportunities it offers to all of us. Become part of the team and experience the excitement of contributing to this incredible team effort.
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you being a critical driver behind the success of us achieving our mission.
- An environment where everybody never stops growing, and focuses on succeeding - we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions, and look at ways for you to address them and further your development.
- Your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform startup Universe, where you will work with and alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
Join us, if you have the same passion, want to continuously learn and play your part to take responsibility for the growth of our company. If you are excited to make e-commerce logistics better for our customers - hit the apply button and come onboard now.